The Future Mrs Barlow
Joined: 25 Aug 2006
|Posted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:51 pm Post subject: General Rules
|The ST rules are here in order to make ST a safer, more comfortable community and they can/do change over time.
We ask that you follow them as breaking the rules takes up a lot of the mods and admins time and may lead to sanction.
If you have a post edited, please don't worry about it. If you post with good intentions and respect for others you should get along fine. Making a few mistakes won't get you banned or in trouble - everyone slips up now and again. We do have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any material from the board which we feel isn't appropriate.
Scar Tissue does have a three strike system, but this is used as a last resort. We want to help people here, and a decision to remove someone from ST is never made lightly.
1. Please treat all members with respect.
2. No spam.
3. Don't create multiple accounts.
4. Don't allow other people to use your account.
5. No triggering usernames or avatars.
6. Keep yourself safe, mentally, emotionally and be aware of internet security!
7. All research requests should be sent by private message to myself or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Please post in the appropriate forum.
9. Use trigger warnings if necessary.
10. No method sharing or description of injuries or tools.
11. No mention of numbers (injuries, weight, stitches etc).
12. Stay on topic in replies.
13. NO suicide threats or notes.
14. No pro messages or associated terms.
15. No links to or posting graphic sites/images.
16. Posts must be in English (so they can be moderated) and not in text speak.
17. Keep swearing/bad language to a minimum.
18. Keep people's private lives confidential.
19. And most importantly, in an immediate crisis please call your local emergency services.
If you are unsure about any of the rules or have any questions, please PM myself, Lima or Silverrabbit